*HandyMan Special* priced lower than proximate full rehabs
CAP after $10k → $15k in repairs est. 22.25% → 25.34%
In a tremendous neighborhood – on the prominent Wilkinsburg street lined w/pronounced brick properties.
- large fenced backyard
- integrated garage
- vacant; rented until just 1 year ago
- central heat
- extremely central
- 3 blocks off of Penn
- 5-minute drive to Bakery Square
- 1 mile from Regent Square/Frick Park
- blocks to I-376
- glass block
- on several bus lines
Everything nearby – has a WalkScore of 75, TransitScore of 60, +good BikeScore.
Borders East End of course (& is closer to West Mifflin, Homestead/Munhall, Squirrel Hill than you might think).
Bonuses = large covered front porch, dry & usable basement w/large ½-bath, & work is purely cosmetic. Semi-detached, fully independent parcel.
- 1-min. walk to Turner Elementary/Intermediate School (the old Wilkinsburg HS)
- 3-min. drive to Kelly Primary School
- 8-min. drive/16-min. bus ride to Westinghouse Academy (the new HS)
- Taxes: $1,201
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: (1) Needs updating; (½) OK
- Roof: Flat; 12 yrs old (torch-down)
- Furnace: 30 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 8 yrs old
- Windows: Original (10)
- Floors: 2
- Parking: 1-car integral garage
- Rental Potential: $1,075/mo+