the cute yellow brick hose on a [red] brick road … yep!!
Make money back in 5-6 years max w/a cap rate between 17% & 19½% after you finish the very started rehab!
OR make it extra-nice & flip it for a potential $56k+ profit.
Location = 😱 (Downtown, etc. in few min.); RIGHT off Brownsville Road; eg, can walk to Shop’n Save, markets, bars/restaurants, pharmacy, coffee, etc. in 3-4 minutes. About as central to everything as its neighboring South Side.
Boiler, cosmetics, appliances, refinish flooring, paint, misc. & you’re good! Roof only 5 years-old & windows are NEW. Also a brand new walk-in shower stall w/seat in 1 of the full baths. New drywall, plaster, etc. Photos will show easily.
Comps over $125k all day
Pix of immediate-proximity comps: click (**might need to open in browser)
- A LOT of work done; just needs finished-off
- Lovely yards & neighboring houses
- Central heat
- VERY nice street
- Tall ceilings
- Original wood: fireplaces/mantles, doors, trim, hardwood flooring, staircase
- Beautiful historic & stained glass windows
- Covered front -AnD- rear porches
- Sits up high off the street
- 2 FULL baths plus Pittsburgh Toilet
- Big lot
Rent over there a lot more than I knew! Looking like a rental capacity of $1,250/month@ARV.
House of comparable size/age with 1 more ½-bath: 106 Wynoka Street.
Transit is excellent.
*Bonus-A: pretty low taxes w/an assessment far over asking price ($63,900)
*Bonus-B: updated electric & plumbing
*Bonus-C: old-school storage & exposed brick in basement
- Taxes: $1,446
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Needs updating
- Roof: 5 yrs old
- Furnace: Boiler; old
- Hot Water Tank: None
- Windows: Double-paned; new
- Floors: 2
- Parking: On-street; plenty
- Rental Potential: $1,250/mo