A seriously sweet spot to finish rehabbing to whatever you want – any opportunities fly .. it’s wide open in & out!
Rehab started – cleaned-out & ready to finish.
- On nearly an acre (green grass; rest is mature woods).
- Wide parking pad + gravel driveway = parking for 6+
- add a garage or 4 if you want, too
- Central heat, pool, shed, space in & out.
- Borders Pleasant & Jefferson Hills; <1 minute to PA-837.
- Proximate to PA-51 & 885, Lebanon Church Road, etc.
- ≈5 minutes to Allegheny County Airport
- Central heat.
- 2nd bath is large & will be considered a Full when you add shower/tub/garden bath.
- Kitchen huge & open enough to make it anyone’s rental or permanent dream.
- Huge covered front porch that partially wraps around.
- Secluded, peaceful, naturally lit.
- Exposed beams & brick; hardwood; tall ceilings.
- It can potentially be like being in a vacation rental everyday but you’re 6 minutes from anything you’ll need.
Can even engage in trails, hobbies, hunting, maybe even owning some chickens, etc.
* CAP@ARV = 11 – 14% *
CLICK HERE for the closest comps.
- Taxes: $1,351
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Needs updating
- Roof: 18 yrs old
- Furnace: 40+ yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 3 yrs old
- Windows: Original (20)
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street (LOTS)
- Rental Potential: $975/mo