Another RiverProperty for ya!
Cute little neighborhood with homeowner pride, inground pools, proximities, +great views.
- 3 usable floors
- Needs full gut
- Rural & city feels
- Amazing ROI with ARV min. $125k; possible max $180k with easily adding 3rd BR (& perhaps ½ or 2nd bath)
- Cap of at least 15% no matter how you swing it
- Potentially salvageable garage in rear of lot (Delaware Way/Alley)
- Covered porch
- Exceptional area
- BIG bathroom
- Right next to the specialized Allegheny Valley Hospital
- Have your way with it — it’s ready!!
Natrona Heights ZIP yet in Harrison Township… bit more of a desirable area up there.
In the mix of many things; surprising amount of amenities even within walking distance.
*property suitable for Allegheny, Westmoreland, Butler, & Armstrong County investors.
- Taxes: $1,246
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Needs updating
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: Needs updating
- Roof: Works
- Furnace: Old
- Hot Water Tank: Older
- Windows: Mixed
- Floors: 3
- Parking: Off-street (garage+alley)
- Rental Potential: $1,075/mo
”Harrison Township is a township in Allegheny County in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. The population was 10,461 at the 2010 census. Pennsylvania Route 28 passes through Harrison Township connecting Kittanning to the northeast and Pittsburgh to the southwest. Allegheny Technologies has extensive steel mill facilities in Harrison Township, including its Allegheny Ludlum Brackenridge Works. Harrison Township is located at the far northeast corner of Allegheny County. Its northern border is the Butler County line and the Allegheny River forms the township’s eastern boundary with Westmoreland County. Its northeast corner also touches Armstrong County.”