Yes property is in Connoquenessing (small borough in Butler Co. w/an Evans City mailing address)!
Magnificent clean slate to turn into a dream home, dream rental, or dream flip.
Needs finished off & plenty of sales on the street in the mid-$400Ks, not too much else to say!
- 1900-built farmhouse on just under ½-acre lot.
- 3 or 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms at the moment.
- new electric box.
- photos are very good in telling the story!! check-out the amount of light, exposed brick, piano, the new bathroom, doors+windows, lot/land, and the extremely clean gut job.
*rehab+resell or rehab+rent (regs or AirBnB) for massive returns.
**this property would also be fantastic to customize as a home to live in if you have friends or family looking for an opp like this in Butler County.
- Taxes: $1,459
- Electric: Box new; needs wiring
- Plumbing: Partially updated
- Kitchen: n/a
- Bath: Newer (both)
- Roof: Asphalt
- Furnace: n/a
- Hot Water Tank: n/a
- Windows: Double-paned; mixed
- Floors: 2+
- Parking: Off-street
- Rental Potential: versatile