Down-to-studs-AND-joists; new electric!
Pleasant+ suburban street scraping the city/East End; w/in a mile from anywhere anyone wants to be. Big space in the back; tree-lined yard w/o rear neighbors.
→ maintains its stature & curb appeal even though the interior is *completely* empty ←
Was/is a 3BR/1BA; since it’s shredded, can (should!) add a 2nd full or ½-bath to basement.
You or tenants will not need a car: Walk & Bus Scores are high.
But, just in case:
- Car-commute to I-376 in a few minutes (<1 mile)
- downtown: 15 min. on a good day
- Shadyside/Bakery Square/Regent Square/Edgewood: 8-10 min. any day
SFRs in direct vicinage sold between $69k & $90k; cap rate 13-17% @ARV depending on how far you go with it. Rehab cost est. $32k-$44k.
Yard = big, serene
- backyard is “fenced” – photos will suggest replacement
Garage = big, 2-level, 2 automatic doors, brick, 2nd floor w/windows, shingle roof
- w/the Bonus X-long driveway leading to it
Front porch = big @ 22’ x 8’ + covered 😃
Above-ground basement = DRY
Comps in 6th photo show extremely similar, w/garage & interior space; check their Zillow pix from recent sales 🤙
Rental capacity $1025+/month; more for 4th BR/garage if you go that route.
Some other nice things:
- Fully updated electric – inspected; new / hardly used
- Tall ceilings
- OG hardwood, inc. staircase/bannister
- Once-finished attic w/wood-lined entry – route heat for a 4th bedroom
- Can salvage fireplace(s), at least decoratively
- Central heat (+A/C if you put it in)
- Good windows(!)
- Insulation is there & ready for you to unroll
- Taxes: $1,601
- Electric: Newly updated
- Plumbing: Removed; needs installation
- Kitchen: Needs one
- Bath: Needs one
- Roof: Decent; some shingles lifting but otherwise OK (*pictured)
- Furnace: Needs one
- Hot Water Tank: Needs one
- Windows: Double-paned; glass block
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street (2-car, 2-story garage)
- Rental Potential: $1,025+/mo