Everything freshly cleared out – ready to rehab this instant.
Components are all good (roof, hot water tank, etc.) – last tenants had made a mess but it has updated electric & plumbing, a fantastic structure & lot, and is now gutted and waiting for you. Bonuses: has 1.5 bathrooms, 1 of them decent; doesn’t need a roof or windows – see photos for ease. Looking around a 14% cap rate or $80k return on resale.
Excellent to put back together & hold and/or flip – a good option might be to rehab then hold onto it for a little while to further appreciate (large area developments driving property prices up at a fair pace for some time now).
Right off Chartiers Avenue on a long corner lot with a big, beautiful garage.
- Large 2-car garage
- Proximities (WalkScore: 70), inc. schools
- A+ outdoor + indoor spaces (inc. covered front + rear porches)
- Taxes CHEAP
- <5 miles from downtown
- Bus lines
- Walk-out basement
- VERY central and walkable
- photos might be misleading, where the electric is updated, can clearly see the Romex® into it .. property was likely rewired just without updating the panel
- apologies if any photos are offensive yet the offending “artists” are no longer near the property.
New area things per McKees Rocks’ Community Development Corp. efforts:
- Black Forge Coffee
- Roxian Theater (beautifully revived!)
- Love Rocks Cafe
- Ohio River Biking Trail
- Development projects
- $6M Streetscape revitalization on Chartiers Avenue
- $40M West Carson revamp
- The Rocks Multimodal Park
- 10-year real estate tax abatement on all new construction
- No local payroll expense tax to employers
- Taxes: $1,518
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating
- Bath: (1) Pretty decent; (½) Needs some updating
- Roof: 15 yrs old
- Furnace: Boiler; 30 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 5½ yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: 2-car detached garage
- Rental Potential: $1,375 /mo+