~Have-it-Your-Way in Penn Hills with min. **3BR, 17-26% CAP ~
Longtime rental-gut but in decent enough shape that it has a *partial tenant 👍!
Extra central, essentially has a parking lot, & is on the majority of an acre.
Close to everything ‘Penn Hills’, of course, on a countryish part of Frankstown — lot extends far back privately toward Old Coal Hollow.
Pretty beat-up but holds ROI with certainty; will need:
- Interior [gut]:
- about everything else–down to wall insulation
- A *month-to-month tenant in 1BR-section of house (rest used for storage right now)
**county website says it’s a duplex, yet there is a permit in place with Penn Hills for the work required to satiate the dwelling as a single family; rationale assumes a greater value to the township & property owner as an SFR.
-*rental comps: CLICK
2021 total taxable assessment at-or-over current asking price 👍
- Taxes: $1,541
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating /reconfig’d. (one or both)
- Bath: Needs updating (2)
- Roof: Will need replacing
- Furnace: (1) 10 yrs old; (1) 20 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 8 yrs old
- Windows: Original
- Floors: 2
- 3 BR/2 BA Total
-  2 BR/1 BA
-  1 BR/1 BA
- Parking: Parking LOT (rear)
- Rental Income: partial (1BR/1BA sxn.) at $500/mo; rest is vacant
- Rental Potential: $1,575-$1,950/mo