Title work = 100% DONE – CASH will close ASAP
land is even worth more than the asking price:
foundation & exterior = GOOD; location = perfect; interior = stripped; spacious.
Owners had gutted it nicely for full rehab, but aren’t continuing via personal constraints, so you have a cleanly demo’d slate to put together. Dirty work ≈DONE!!
* *overgrowth cleared since photos taken
If you check the StreetView from 2016, you can see how it usually presents (*last image in reel). You wouldn’t know from the outside that the inside is completely gutted.
Once-beautiful BIG front porch. Room for garage in rear if you prefer – common on its alley. Fence around backyard should still be mostly functional.
- CAP @all-in if you keep it: 16.5 → 19%
- ARV: $105,000+ (*comps shot attached @end of reel)
- can make it look something like this similarly sized one a block away for good ARV
- Repair cost est.: $39k – $52k
The exposed brick is very cool until you get to where the chimney exits (very recent issue) :/ needs a small repair on slate roof (pix will show). Should buy this property soon to get work started toward selling it for a profit far pa$t what you’ll have into it.
||Does NOT need:
Central heat – opt for central air!
@the end of the block, flat street w/curb-appealing houses all unique to one another. In city limits. Everything very nearby, including Sheraden Park.
Rent it out for $1150/month, or live in it & enjoy 100% brand new space you’ll have installed. Basement dry.
- 1008 Sutherland St, 15204
- Taxes: $1,050
- Electric: Needs updating
- Plumbing: Needs replacing
- Kitchen: Needs one
- Bath: Needs both
- Roof: Slate – needs a repair (recent)
- Furnace: Needs replacing
- Hot Water Tank: Needs one
- Windows: Mixed
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street (alley) / on-street
- Rental Potential: $1,150/mo