“Quiet Country Feel” is its real deal!
*NOT a duplex; property was a large single family home that was split into fully 2 independent parcels – it’s on the right side of the dwelling.
- Live in it
- AirBnB it
- Rent it out AS-IS for immediate 19-20% CAP
- Gift it
Location not as far from societies as you might think:
- Minutes off PA-28
- 10 min to New Ken – Tarentum – Natrona Heights – Gibsonia
- 15 min to Oakmont
- ½ hour to Downtown Pittsburgh
- Borders Cheswick & Hampton
- $208 taxes
- Doesn’t need much of anything
- Newer roof (4 y/o)
- Newer H2O tank (6½ y/o)
- Updated electric & plumbing
- Property is on the right side of a 2-parcel ex-SFR
- Covered front AND rear deck
- Cute bathroom & paint
- Sweet rear yard w/shed; fenced
- Attic used as 3rd BR before
- People seem to progressively adore West Deer
Pets, tenants, small families, hosts – price makes it good for many uses/buyer types.
Russellton mailing address (population: ≈1,450).
EZ CAP. ARV easy to see w/direct comparable of same size/build (pic in photo reel).
- Taxes: $208
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: OK
- Bath: OK
- Roof: 4 yrs old
- Furnace: 15 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 6½ yrs old
- Windows: Mixed
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street
- Rental Potential: $875/mo