This package is for 2-3 parcels across 2 lots on a pleasant & walkable residential street.
Borders Liberty & Lincoln Boros (eg, Port Vue, Elizabeth).
The main single-family colonial is a fully updated, very-rental-ready 3/2 w/a covered porch, walk-out basement, bright curb appeal, exposed brick, over 1,800 sq. ft., huge yard, dual staircases, Man Cave, gameroom, central air, & was under longterm ownership. Rent it for a 10.68% CAP while you work on the other dwelling(s) (or rent it + the 2 garages out for for a 13.35% CAP); potential over 21% when the bungalow is cleared-out and/or you build another structure.
Both the main & the rear bungalow have central air.
Lot 1 – front
Clean/move-in ready SFR
Rent potential: $1,025/month AS-IS
Lot 1 – rear
SFR that needs torn-down; can rebuild for rental, Mother-in-Law suite, more garages.
Rent potential: $500-700/month if rebuilt
Lot 2 – front
Land on adjoined lot; house was torn-down some years ago to make a large play area for grandchildren.
Lot 2 – rear
1/1 bungalow that sits atop a large 2-car garage facing Hemlock Way (alley).
Rent potential: $500/month + $75 per garage (2).
- new roof!
- needs updates to wet areas + cleaned-out
Parcel photos will show the setup.
Places under a 2-minute walk:
- Grocery & liquor stores
- Post office
- Bowling alley
- Taxes: $2,663 (2,061+602)
- Electric: (Both) Updated
- Plumbing: (Both) Updated
- Kitchen: (1) Newly updated; (1) Needs updating
- Bath: (2) Newly updated; (1) Needs updating
- Roof: (1) 18 yrs old; (1) new
- Furnace: (1) 10 yrs old [yet not used for 4]; (1) 15 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: (1) 6 yrs old; (1) 5 yrs old
- Windows: (Both) Double-paned
- (1) 3 BR / 2 BA; (1) 1 BR / 1 BA
- Floors: (1) 2; (1) 1
- Year Built: (1) 1900; (1) ≈1930
- Parking: (1) On-street (plenty); (1) 2-car attached garage
- Rental Potential: $1,175 → $2,375