fresh lot in Heart of Allentown (15210): extremely cheap; easily rebuildable
Still crisp / not overgrown – ready to rebuild ASAP!
Near the intersection of Mt. Oliver and S. 18th Streets (right off of Arlington Avenue) at the SE border of Allentown & Knoxville/the Slopes.
Flat & clear – property was just torn-down; easily ready utilities.
Big lot for the area. Comparable lots sell up to $15k. A lot in Carrick somehow sold for $33.4k.
Good transit, walkability (WalkScore: 70) parking, & rental comps.
- Seconds from local Allentown shops.
- Less than a 1-mile walk/drive to E. Carson Street.
- About a minute from SouthSide Park.
**Make me any offer .. I’m ready for this to go!
- Taxes: $518
- Electric: Available
- Plumbing: Available
- Parking: Off-street (rear) – rebuild parking pad or garage
- Rental Potential: $1,325/mo post-rebuild