Set up as a duplex yet zoned as an SFR. Has the 2 kitchens, separate utilities, etc. Can easily be either type of property. ROI A+ either way!
Updated electric & plumbing. Hot water tanks 5 & 8 years old; 1 furnace 5 y/o. Other than that it’s a superclean gut that needs about everything else. Right at the Allegheny River!
- Vacant lot to one side
- Curb appeal
- Central heat
- Enormous private rear deck & fenced yard + huge covered front porch
- as DX: $1,850 total ($925/unit)
- as SFR: $1,325+
Here are your comps on Brackenridge Ave.:
Ready for your plans / pretty much down to the studs!
- Taxes: $1,456
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating (both)
- Bath: Needs updating (both)
- Roof: Needs replacing
- Furnace: (1) 5 yrs old; (1) missing
- Hot Water Tank: (1) 5 yrs old; (1) 8 yrs old
- Windows: Mixed; some double
- Floors: 2+
- 4 BR/2 BA Total
- (or  2 BR/1 BA)
- Parking: On-street; plenty
- Rental Potential: up to $1,850/mo