5-BR city-zoned legal duplex; fat CAP in the bomb area.
- 3BR, 2-story unit
- 2BR unit
Needs some rehab work (carpeting, painted, general handywork) + pretty much full updates to kitchens/baths/etc., otherwise in good structural shape; level of them is up to you depending on your plans for rental cap &/or ARV.
Even Carrick, Knoxville, etc. 3BR 1- or 2-story apartments going for over $1,350; updated 2BRs looking at a good $1k/month for a potential $2,350/month total.
Nice tall prop at end of row ON our renowned southern Arlington Avenue.
- 3BR apartment:
- 2-story, 2 bedrooms on 3rd floor, 1 bedroom, kitchen, living room, & porch w/hallway to roof on 2nd floor
- 2-bedroom apartment:
- on the lower-level with bath, full kitchen
- Large parking pad — plenty for 2 units.
- Both hot water tanks relatively new
- Central heat
Walk to Hilltop Coffee, Arlington Field, school/s, restaurant across the street, bar down the street, South Side Park, etc.
Was most recently rented for $1,600/month total; market rents continue rising per area merchants plus its SouthSide neighbor. Also ≤1 mile to E. Carson.
*ARV/comps: $135k; likely upwards of $150k+ by the time you’re ready to list it.
*cap@ARV: well over 20%
(**see reel for potential breakdowns)
- Taxes: $705
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Needs updating (both)
- Bath: Needs updating (both)
- Roof: 15 yrs old
- Furnace: boilers: (1) 10 yrs old; (1) 20 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: (1) 5 yrs old; (1) 6 yrs old
- Windows: Mixed; many double-paned
- (1) 3 BR/1 BA; (1) 2 BR/1 BA
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: Off-street / parking pad
- Rental Potential: $2,350/mo TOTAL