Partially rented nice duplex (w/possibility of 3rd unit), between Greentree & Crafton
- LARGE nearly precise ¼-acre corner lot with two parking pads & big usable yards
- Somewhat private; no neighbors to one side, rear, or across street
- 1 long-term tenant, other tenant moving shortly
- Walkout basement
- Big covered front porch
- All utilities separate except water, which LL pays
Smaller/lower 1BR unit:
- rented for $500+utilities (electric) month-to-month
- tenant has been there >12 years
- baseboard heating
Large/2-story 3BR unit:
- was rented for $700+utilities (electric+gas); tenant is in process of moving out
- forced air/central heat
- large kitchen & living room
- 12 min to downtown, which can be achieved without taking I-376 *or* PA-65
- Bus-Walk-Drive; ¾- mile to West Busway / Crafton Station C
- I-279, I-79, PA-51/US-19, Robinson Township, West End, Station Square, Mt. Washington, NorthShore, etc. all within 10 minutes; PIT (airport) 15 minutes
- A+ location: everything within 1 mile – including all the Crafton goodies
- ~1 second to Oakwood Park/Baseball Field
-Get 2x+ the rent on at least the upper unit either at market or by splitting it into 2 units (should be easy zone to triplex).
-When/if 1BR vacates you’re looking at min. $750/month in it current condition; ex.
#s somewhat reserved, you’re looking at a min. cap of 12% to over 17% depending on what you do. Quick miniflip also an option per comps.
Healthy Oakwood/Crafton area ARV with similar frame duplexes on the same street going for $160k. Plenty of multi-unit comps in the Crafton Park-area over $200k.
Baldwick = the dividing road between Pittsburgh & Crafton / other side of the street is Crafton Borough; have the Crafton life with about ½ of their taxes!!
(see end of reel for older photos of vacant upper unit+converted attic)
- Taxes: $1,387
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Sufficient (both)
- Bath: Sufficient (both)
- Roof: 13 yrs old
- Furnace: 25 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: (1) 5 yrs old; (1) 7 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned minus 4 original (good shape!!) in UL kitchen
- Floors: 3
- 4 BR/2 BA Total
-  3 BR/1 BA
-  1 BR/1 BA
- Parking: Off-street / 2 parking pads
- Rental Income: $1,200 total/mo+utilities