Big brick Upper-East-End duplex. 6 total bedrooms; identical side-by-side layout.
2 tenants in, doesn’t reflect ROI potential (family member, friend – no leases, so you’re good). As-Is CAP: 6%; @ARV & full rent collected (>$2k/month): 24.13%.
Title clean & ready:
- Right behind Washington Blvd. / blocks to Negley run → East Liberty
- FLAT corner lot [+roof]; fenced front yard
- Central heat(!)
- Ultra-high ceilings, lots of original components eg, brick fireplaces, copious built-in storage, etc.
- F/R covered decks
- Laundry facilities in basement
- Doesn’t *need* anything but some capital toward updates – everything works – replace some bricks + do general handywork; maybe $17-20k in repairs
- Pic attached/available for recent comps – they’re getting up there!
- Taxes: $978
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: (2) Decent
- Bath: (2) Decent
- Roof: 10 yrs old; flat
- Furnace: (2) 5 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: (2) 5 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned; newer
- (2) 3 BR / 1 BA
- Floors: 2
- Parking: On-Street
- Rental Income: (1) $300/mo; (1) $400/mo (no leases)
- Rental Potential: $2,250/mo TOTAL