Ornate, corner-lot treasure for any investor portfolio. Originally a 6 BR / 2 BA; upper unit has entire 3rd floor loft! TONS of exposed brick. Notable workmanship in partial-refinish of wood floors/accents. Fireplaces. Huge upper deck pending.
Meticulous long-term owner adamant in preserving home’s nostalgia. Walnut St. 1/2 mi. = prime+ location. Lg. duplex (former triplex), many newer parts, just needs to be completed; eg, can use newer baths/kitchens, rest of natural wood restored. 1 unit rented.
Can yield $3,100+/mo. Alley in rear. Comps to $600k. A true asset in an area evident to high home values.
- Taxes: $3,904
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: (2) OK; Need Updating
- Bath: (2) OK; Need Updating
- Roof: 20 yrs old
- Furnace: (2) New – boilers
- Hot Water Tank: (1) 4 yrs old; (1) 8 yrs old
- Windows: Double-Paned
- (1) 2 BR / 1 BA + loft; (1) 2 BR / 1 BA
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: Off-Street
- Rental Income: $950/mo
- Rental Potential: $3,150/mo TOTAL