Side-by-side on a flat shiny lot!! Central heat/furnaces, hot water tanks, & roof all younger than 5 years. Tenants pay on time *&* pay utilities.
Doesn’t need a thing but a buyer.
No-Brainer turn-key that sits right in-between Mon & Yough rivers!
-large 2BR units >1k sq.Ft. each
–separate covered entrances that also enjoy a newer roof
-nice wide, picturesque street (seriously… even the StreetView looks fake)
Looking at making investment $$ back in potentially just 4 years.
A lovely rented 4/2 zoned-duplex with an active cap of 14⅓%; potentially 26½% at market, maybe a little higher being that the property is toward the PortVue-end of McKeesport.
Currently under market rent value of $775-$825/month/unit, but great tenants & active CAP:
Sufficiently updated, good-looking property in/out for sure.
Photos show the neatness of the tenants.
- updated windows-plumbing-electric-kitchens
- nicely landscaped
- no neighbors to one side or across the street (don’t think there’s anyone living in the property behind either ATM)
- tall ceilings
- same owners as one of my other clean, pending multis in same area
- Taxes: $1,511
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: Good (both)
- Bath: Good (both)
- Roof: 5 yrs old
- Furnace: 5 yrs old (both)
- Hot Water Tank: 2 yrs old (both)
- Windows: Double-paned
- (2) 2 BR / 1 BA
- Floors: 2
- Parking: On-street; LOTS!!
- Rental Income: $945 total/mo (525+420)+utilities