Duplex on infamous Woodstock Avenue @the Edgewood border.
New roof. ½-rented. 2-car detached garage. Clean!
- Big brick DX w/big covered front porch.
- Excellent street; walkable area w/good public trans.
- Fenced backyard
- Laundry in basement
- 1 unit rented with good month-to-month tenant ($650)
(comps photo is duplexes only!)
- Put $8k in updates for a CAP >23% ($2,225 monthly rent total)
- Keep it as-is for a 20.25% CAP @full capacity ($1,850 total monthly rent)
- Put ≈$28k+ into it via full restore/modernization (kitchen, restore hardwood, non-rental-style bathrooms, etc.) for a $50k → $60k flip-profit
- Taxes: $2,734
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: (Both) OK
- Bath: (Both) OK
- Roof: NEW
- Furnace: (2) 30 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: (1) 7 yrs old; (1) 10 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned
- (1) 3 BR / 1 BA; (1) 1 BR / 1 BA
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: 2-car detached garage
- Rental Income: (1) $650/mo; (1) vacant
- Rental Potential: $2,225/mo TOTAL