NEEDS. TO. BE. CLEANED. OUT. | HOARDER-HOUSE/DUPLEX [that will return!!]
- Nice street, excellent area
- Hoarder house → see pix
- Separated utilities
- Vacant lots to one side = @least *some* privacy.
- Central heat
- Covered front -AnD- rear porches & decks + good backyard
- Really good curb appeal; sits high off the street too!
It’s truly 375 feet from the South Side Slopes border, just underneath SouthSide Park / behind Arlington Avenue:
Can walk to East Carson Street (🥪 Primanti’s, ☕ Starbucks, 🍻 Fat Head’s etc.) in ≈20 minutes.
-Can save a bunch of $$ if you clean it out yourself rather than paying a company!!
-Nice low $455 taxes, assessed at $20,100.
-Can opt to turn it back into an SFR for flipping purpose$ (**photos in reel for both DX+SFR comps).
-Clean it up & do some cheaper updates & you might be able to grab $112.5k for it like this very similar one on Arlington Avenue.
-Rents/CAP & ARV will depend on how far you want to go; clean+quick updates for rental, make it nice for high cash profit.
- rents lower-end: $700+$975 (*here’s a good example .. )
- rents higher-end: $925+$1,150
looking around the same CAP either way .. just depends on the type of tenants you’ll seek!
There are several rehab duplexes in the 15210 that sold for a good 2x this one’s asking price .. ready to move it fast!
- Taxes: $455
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Mixed
- Kitchen: Needs updating (both)
- Bath: Needs updating (both)
- Roof: Old, but functioning
- Furnace: Old (both)
- Hot Water Tank: Pretty old (both)
- Windows: Double-paned
- (1) 2 BR/1 BA; (1) 1 BR/1 BA
- Floors: 2
- Parking: On-street
- Rental Potential: up to $2,075/mo