Heart of Sharpsburg just-renovated duplex
Tenants just vacated after over 20 years.
- 3BR, 1BA upper (spans 2 stories!) (*is a 2BR that will take about 1 minute to convert to 3BR)
- 1BR, 1BA down
- Full basement w/laundry + PittsburghToilet
- Separate utilities
- Wonderful concrete space front+rear
- Fox Chapel School District
- Newer roof
- Laundry hook-ups
- A+ rental history
- Can be downtown in 10 minutes if you keep a good pace (obviously PA-28 is in the backyard)
- Or the busline is a few steps away @18th & Main
Walk to Hitchhiker & Dancing Gnome!!
Shared driveway *plus* the next-door neighbor let the long-term tenants park on his parking pad.
No need to explain Sharpsburg being like its own walkable country:
CAP at market rents (updated units w/parking) of up to $1,250/3BR, $925/1BR right now 11.5%+
Still at 10% if you rent for a few $$ less.
Here’s a comp not quite as updated as this property + only street parking: cLiCk
- Taxes: $2,265
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: (Both) Good
- Bath: (Both) Good
- Roof: Newer
- Furnace: (1) 4 yrs old; (1) 35 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: (1) 5 yrs old; (1) 6 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned; upgraded
- (1) 2-3 BR/1 BA; (1) 1 BR/1.1 BA
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: Off-street
- Rental Potential: $2,175/mo TOTAL