Side-by-Side fully rented brick duplex w/a garage attached to EACH unit!
Nice shared front patio, independent walkways, + usable front yards. Nearly 1,000 sq. ft./unit. Exceptional suburban street, yet just 1 single block from the Wilkinsburg Business District drag. Bus & Walk Scores are high. Car-commute to I-376 in a few minutes; downtown: 15 min. on a good day; the East End/Shadyside/Bakery Square: 10 min. any day.
No parts are very old – most replaced within 10 years. Doesn’t *need* any repairs – can update as tenants move in/out for higher rents and/or home value. Comparable duplexes in the area between $55k & $99k. Basement laundry, central heat, cap rate as-is = 15%; over 20% @ARV.
- Taxes: $1,726
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: (1) OK; (1) Needs updating
- Bath: (2) Needs updating
- Roof: 20 yrs old
- Furnace: (1) 6 yrs old; (1) 7 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: (1) 10 yrs old; (1) 9 yrs old
- Windows: Original/casement; 10 per side
- (2) 3 BR / 1 BA
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Off-street (2-car garage) / On-street
- Rental Income: $1,150/mo TOTAL- sxn.8