5 total BRs, 3 total BAs in legal 2-unit:
- a decently gutted 4BR/2BA
- a 1BR/1BA outdated-but-rented for $425/month+utilities
Collect a bit from the little unit whilst you work on the larger 4-bedroom, 2 full bath unit – score!!
- Big detached 2-car garage w/roof deck 👍 – perhaps rent for add’l income 👍
- Central heat
- Covered walkway/porch
- Cute covered rear porch
- Separate entrances & utilities
- WalkScore near 80
- WalkOut basement
- Fenced yards
- 1907 build w/naturally tall ceilings; some hardwood also remains
- Corner lot
- BoNuS: both hot water tanks & both furnaces replaced between 2016 & 2019
- Potential secondary Bonus: can opt to owner-occupy the large unit after you make it beautiful; can enjoy 2 full baths & garage spaces.
-directly across the street from high school
-directly across other street D.Donuts, RiteAid, etc./plaza; few steps from the public house
Right off of Brownsville Road near Phillips Park .. stuff to do absolutely everywhere.
CAP@Market est. 16½% (maybe higher depending on what you do with the updates & the garage).
- Click for Carrick rental comps between 1 & 3 bedrooms ($775 – $1,500) (no 4BRs to compare ATM).
Comps to ~$200k
- Sold within a few blocks; keyword “duplex”: ($110k-$230k): click
*will go immediately so bring your max offer.
- Taxes: $1,449
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: (1) Gutted; (1) Needs updating
- Bath: (1) Gutted; (1) Needs updating
- Roof: 15 yrs old
- Furnace: (1) 5 yrs old; (1) 6 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: 3 yrs old (both)
- Windows: Double-paned
- (1) 4 BR/2 BA; (1) 1 BR/1 BA
- Floors: 1.5
- Parking: 2-car detached garage
- Rental Income: (1) vacant; (1) $425/mo+utilities
- Rental Potential: $2,150/mo TOTAL