Stunning, clean, as-maintenance-free-as-can-be duplex.
Newer roof, H2O tanks, windows.
Fully rewired & insulated – took down to studs ≈15 years ago – full beautiful remodels.
In one of the few elite, exceptionally nice parts of New Ken. Good people, proximities, & property values.
GOOD tenants w/freshly renewed leases through Summer, 2020.
-gathers $1,200 total in monthly rent
-tenants pay all utilities except water (≈$147/month)
-3BR (upper unit): $675/month
-2BR (lower unit): $525/month
Beautiful remodels & maintenance; new floors, appliances, kitchens, baths – all of it.
Extremely spacious & illuminated units. Minutes to the turnpike & PA-28.
- up-down DX
- multiple functional spaces in/out
- nice vinyl-wood floors [hardly any carpet!!]
- in-unit laundry (2)
- central air
- somewhat vaulted ceilings
- private entrances
- driveway + off-street parking for 5 cars; all tenants have a space or 2
- decks, inc. huge covered front porch
- dry above-ground walkout basement
- built circa 1925
MANY amenities (cafés, bars, dining, schools, groceries, post office, etc.) are within ½-block → ½-mile; about 1500 feet from Valley Jr.-Sr. High School.
WalkScore = 70
→ see the comps @end of reel! ←
-a 5-minute walk to NewKen Downtown Historic District (the new ** “Corridor of Innovation”)
-a 5-minute drive to Plum via Stevenson Boulevard / Logans Ferry Road
highly appealing interior, exterior, & location.
**November 14th, 2019; Chancellor Kevin Snider | Penn State New Kensington:
“The Corridor of Innovation has had at least 15 properties sell in the last two years,” said Snider. “RK Mellon is considering fully funding a Digital Innovation Lab at their December meeting. Voodoo Brewery also plans to open there in December 2019 or January 2020 and has already started bringing jobs and energy into the downtown area.”
- Taxes: $1,345
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Updated
- Kitchen: (Both) Updated nicely
- Bath: (Both) Updated nicely
- Roof: 10 yrs old
- Furnace: (2) 15 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: (Both) <8 yrs old
- Windows: Double-paned
- (1) 3 BR / 1 BA; (1) 2 BR / 1 BA
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: Off-street (5 spaces)
- Rental Income: $1,200/mo (TOTAL)