Vacant for about a year – needs most of a rehab.
It was a 3BR/3BA triplex when last zoned; was then converted to house – now has the potential for 4 units (4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms) + the potential for a pretty massive return.
- Exceptionally spacious lot per the area
- Large 2-car garage + 2 parking pads
- 2 porches (F/R)
- Central heat
- Large lot w/only 1 neighbor
- City limits (Ward 13) – keep the low taxes!!
- ARV far greater than all-in
- CAP potential up to 25¼% even with $100k in
Part of it was rented ≈1 year ago for $1,100/month (ie, not all rooms functional).
Zone it however you want (SFR, DX, TRX, QRX).
It has a new roof & back steps, however there is water damage in the property (see photos) since the roofer didn’t complete the job.
Nostalgia remains in woodwork, tall ceilings, big & bright rooms – lots of natural light.
Great appeal at the curb & on a pleasant street lined with brick rentals on 1 side, big & unique properties on the other.
For what it might show for its value, I just sold this full rehab: 2x the work, 2x the price:
1208 Center Street, 15221
- Taxes: $1,107
- Electric: Updated
- Plumbing: Needs some updating
- Kitchen: Not the worst; needs updating
- Bath: (All) Needs Updating
- Roof: New, but might need replacing
- Furnace: ≈8 yrs old
- Hot Water Tank: >10 yrs old
- Windows: Double Paned
- Floors: 2.5
- Parking: TONS (2-car+ detached garage & 2+ parking pads)
- Rental Potential: up to $3,300/mo total ($825/unit – Market; $706/unit – Sec.8)